If I think my child has s…

If I think my child has special needs and he is not in special education, what rights do I have with the school district?

's Profile Image

If you think your child has special needs, the first thing you should do is contact the district's special ed coordinator or the school's principal, and request that your child be evaluated under the IDEA.

For More Information

Fill out our online form

Twitter Feed