Representing Clients In All Education Settings
Richard Asselta’s education law practice focuses on representing students facing a wide variety of issues. Whether that be an academic, disciplinary, or financial issue, Asselta Law P.A. can help. Mr. Asselta defends students facing discipline in K-12, college, graduate, online colleges, and more. Some of the areas in which he offers assistance:
- National College Student Defense Adviser: Defense of Plagiarism, Cheating, and More
- National Assistance with Grade Appeals and Disputes
- Academic and Disciplinary Misconduct Charges – College Hearings and Appeals
- Issues With Transcripts, Diplomas And Financial Aid
- National Title IX Defense
- Elementary, Middle, and High School Student Suspensions and Expulsions
- Teacher Discipline, Misconduct and Certification
- Public, Charter And Private School Issues
- Teacher Assault, Physical, and Verbal Abuse of Students
- Teacher Sexual Misconduct Involving Students
Get A Free Consultation With An Award-Winning Student Defense Lawyer Today
Many attorneys are unfamiliar with education law. This is a specialized area of law which requires an attorney who understands the concepts, laws and procedures surrounding education- and school-related issues. An expulsion, suspension or academic or professional discipline charge can be harmful to a student or teacher, destroying their chances at a good education, a job and a promising future.
Contact Asselta Law P.A. today to schedule a free consultation and speak with an experienced student disciplinary defense lawyer who can represent you. We represent clients throughout the United States. Call Call. Click here to read what clients are saying about Richard Asselta on Avvo, a lawyer rating website.