If a college graduate or…

If a college graduate or doctoral student is dismissed from school, what legal options do they have?

's Profile Image

There may be several legal options available depending upon whether or not the school is a public school or a private school. Most schools have some sort of internal appeal process. That process should be exhausted. If it is a public school, you also then have a right to file what's called a writ of certiorari to a circuit court. If it is a private school, one option that you have is always to sue the school if you believe that the school failed to do something or did something improper.

For More Information

Fill out our online form

Twitter Feed